From: Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen <jaervosz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Democracy: No silver bullet
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 08:29:48
1 On Thursday 24 August 2006 09:52, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen wrote:
3 > What? This doesn't make any sense. People bitching and moaning and
4 > screaming all over -dev until no one else has any interest in pursuing
5 > anything has nothing to do with who I vote for.
6 No but in a democracy people who did "a splendid job of becoming more
7 influential" usually did it through votes somehow. If you just mean that it
8 discourage others from doing anything, you're right about that.
9
10 > This has nothing to do with the foundation, it manages our intellectual
11 > property and finances.
12 So you would keep "democracy" for the foundation?
15 Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen (Jaervosz)
16 Gentoo Linux Security Team
17 --
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list