From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] {Guide,Project,Foo}XML too confusing for many devs?
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 22:45:00
1 On Monday 26 March 2007, Lars Weiler wrote:
2 > There are for sure some difficulties with our DTD,
3 > especially for our project-pages.  Adding a news-entry at
4 > top or putting the elements in a fixed order.
5
6 And that is mostly because of the nature of DTD's. As soon as you want to
7 require items you have to give order or write out all possible orderings. The
8 stylesheet hapilly accepts any ordering, but expects certain things to be
9 there.
10
11 Paul
14 Paul de Vrieze