From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ML changes
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 23:23:08
1 On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 15:43:59 -0700
2 "Chrissy Fullam" <musikc@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > An additional method discussed was to have all non-dev emails on
5 > a timeout, pick a number of hours, and then the email if not
6 > moderated would be released. (non-dev sends his email, time period
7 > expires and no one booted it, so the email rolls through)
8
9 For what it's worth, _IF_ this proposal goes through I'd strongly prefer
10 that mode of operation, so that moderation can't become a limiting
11 factor.
12
13 Marius
14
15 PS: Am I the only one who missed both reminders for the meeting?
18 Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
19 --
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list