From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Conveying important upgrade messages to user community
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 21:06:54
1 On Tuesday 16 November 2004 16:17, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > GWN and gentoo-announce would be a good idea. Right now gentoo-announce
3 > is basically just used for GLSAs, it's not a general announcement kind
4 > of thing at all.
5
6 As long as the mail send to it is filtered some way I think we should start
7 using gentoo-announce for these things. Similarly for an upgrade to gcc-3.4
8 (if we ever will) as it will break seriously if you're not carefull.
9
10 Paul
13 Paul de Vrieze
14 Gentoo Developer