From: Mikael Hallendal <micke@×××××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] additional files in portage tree
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 16:46:47
1 Hi!
2
3 The problem with xml is that it's hard to read without a tool, we
4 could however easily write such a tool that we use for viewing those
5 files. So I'd say that an xml-file describing the package would be
6 nice since it can then be used on the web for browsing available
7 packages.
8
9 Regards,
10 Mikael Hallendal