From: "Bryan D. Stine" <battousai@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] KDE 3.2.3
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 04:28:03
1 On Saturday July 10, 2004 12:04 am, Jeff Smelser wrote:
2 > Nope.. Again, I want to see this 30 day poiicy.. And I also want to know
3 > what this has to do with ebuilds out side kde, that are past 30 days..
4 > Mysql, being one.
5 >
6 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/policy.xml#doc_chap4, the part about moving from
7 ~ARCH to ARCH. "An indication of the package's stability would be no verified
8 or unresolved bug report for a month after the version's introduction." There
9 may be other factors involved in stability, like dependencies and such.
10 --
11 Bryan D. Stine
12 <battousai@g.o>
13
14 "Wade Boggs...goes down smooth."
15 --Hank Aaron XXIV, 998 years from now
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list