From: Fabio Erculiani <lxnay@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Anyone with access to genkernel repository? Or should genkernel be p.masked on amd64 profiles?
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 17:40:38
1 configs should have never gotten into genkernel in the first place.
2 it's each kernel pkg (or even version) that owns a valid config of
3 itself.
4 I am part of genkernel@ but I have no will nor time to fix it. And
5 when I have, I'd rather work on genkernel-next, that comes with a much
6 more readable initramfs code (that I managed to rewrite myself).
7
8 Wiping the whole config files has been on my agenda for very long time already.
9