From: Jeffrey Forman <jforman@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] 2006.0 - me having a bad day?
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 04:09:07
1 On Sun, 2006-02-26 at 22:54 -0500, Andrew Muraco wrote:
2 > I second that there is a massive confusion of naming, and this needs to
3 > get sorted out (or atleast explained) Because I'm sure the mirrors will
4 > start getting slamed with people downloading 2006.0. Lets not waste
5 > anyone's bandwidth nor the mirrors by leading people to download the
6 > wrong thing.
9 Andrew,
10
11 I do not mean to cop an attitude, but please give me some time here to
12 figure this out. This is the first time I myself am handling the bouncer
13 administration for a release, and I would really appreciate some
14 patience on your part.
15
16 I am updating the page as fast as I find an error in it. Thanks.
17
18 Regards,
19 Jeffrey
23 Jeffrey Forman