From: Eldad Zack <eldad@××××××××××××××.cx>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] creating ebuilds
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 18:11:29
1 On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 19:56, Eldad Zack wrote:
2 > On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 14:33, Paul de Vrieze wrote:
3 >
4 > > I'm sorry for that. It however can be a sign that the tree is not ready
5 > > for those ebuilds, or that they are in very low demand.
6 >
7 > Perhaps we can create some sort of repository for these kind of ebuilds,
8 > as an outlet for the low-demand ebuilds, where a user could search for
9 > an ebuild, and not reinvent the wheel, if a package he'd like to install
10 > falls under this category.
11 >
12 > Searching bugzilla would yield the same results, I assume, but it's
13 > seems to me somewhat less inviting.
14
15 I Just noticed breakmygentoo. maybe a link with a disclaimer from
16 gentoo.org would come in handy?
19 Eldad
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list