From: Allen Parker <infowolfe@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 38: Status of forum moderators in the Gentoo project
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 11:54:44
1 On 6/28/05, Jon Portnoy <avenj@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 03:21:12AM -0800, Allen Parker wrote:
3 > I think before posting you should perhaps take a step back and think:
4 > "Am I making myself look like a bigger asshat than the other guy?"
5 I knew I was making myself look like an asshat ;-) that was the
6 _point_ of the post.
7
8 > Please try to refrain from posting any more stupid flames to what is
9 > supposed to be a productive development list. This is not USENET.
10 If this is a development list, why exactly are we having discussion
11 about the forums in the first place?
14 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list