From: Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Moving GCC-3.4 to stable on x86
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 14:25:12
1 This is basically a heads-up email to everyone to say that we are probably
2 going to be moving gcc-3.4.4-r1 to stable on x86 very soon. If any of the
3 archs that have already done the move from having 3.3 stable to 3.4 could
4 give us a heads up on what to expect, that would be great. Only thing I see
5 as lacking is we might want to get a doc together on how to properly upgrade
6 your toolchain so we don't get an influx of bugs from users that have a
7 system half compiled with 3.3 and the other half with 3.4 so they get linking
8 errors.
9
10 Thanks,
11