From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] EAPI-2 and src_configure in eclasses
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2008 15:38:15
1 >>>>> On Sun, 5 Oct 2008, Alexis Ballier wrote:
2
3 > Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com> wrote:
4 >> Export it if and only if EAPI is 2.
5
6 > By the way, do we really want to special case eapi-2 in every eclass ?
7 > That's lot of code duplication and will get even worse when we'll reach
8 > eapi-42. That would have been cool to have a pm function that tells
9 > "has my eapi foo support" but that sort of bites its tail that way.
10
11 Hm, what about:
12 [ "$(type -t src_configure)" == function ] && EXPORT_FUNCTIONS src_configure
13
14 Or is this too fragile or trying to be too clever?
15
16 Ulrich