From: Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Cc: Alexander Tsoy <alexander@××××.me>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] sys-kernel/dracut looking for more maintainers
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2015 18:19:23
1 On Sat, Aug 8, 2015 at 1:31 PM, Amadeusz Żołnowski <aidecoe@g.o> wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I'm resending e-mail from my gentoo.org address, instead of the private
5 > one... so just ignore the previuos thread with this subject.
6 >
7 > I have not much time [0] to maintain Dracut properly. Moreover I don't
8 > use its extra features anymore, so it's hard for me to keep up with
9 > changes. From some time Alexander Tsoy follows changes and solves
10 > issues, but I think that Dracut needs also a maintainer with rw access
11 > who could quickly solve critical issues and test it appropriately. It
12 > is especially important to have somebody who would care about Dracut
13 > health on OpenRC-based systems.
14
15 I'm willing to help debug things and commit fixes, although I
16 primarily use systemd so it is harder for me to test most of the
17 modules.
18
19 I can certainly review patches and proxy commits. If you think it
20 would be helpful, let me know.