From: Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Endless frustrations again :(
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 21:02:25
1 <big_snip>
2
3 Okay, you simply don't want to talk or even think about this issue.
4
5 I won't waste more of my lifetime with it, and I won't let you
6 do more acts of demotiviation. If you wouldn't have descrited my
7 intensions this way and these personal attacks didn't happen,
8 I would have set up my own overlay for this project and simply
9 fix the problem. But obviously this isn't wanted here.
10
11 All my other improvement efforts were simply ignored either or
12 directly discredited, so they're also not wanted. You just want
13 to remain in your traditional grid of thinking. You won't ever
14 listen, so I'll let you stay there in peace.
15
16 I'm now warned that I it's not wise to use gentoo for mission
17 critical environments.
18
19 I've got my own system builder for my mission critical needs,
20 and I just tried gentoo as an quick solution for an uncritical
21 server and some plain workstations. For that, it's still enough.
24 cu
25 --
27 Enrico Weigelt == metux IT service - http://www.metux.de/
29 Please visit the OpenSource QM Taskforce:
30 http://wiki.metux.de/public/OpenSource_QM_Taskforce
31 Patches / Fixes for a lot dozens of packages in dozens of versions:
32 http://patches.metux.de/
34 --
35 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list