From: Josh Sled <jsled@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Living in a bubble [gentoo-proctor] Warning^2
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 18:01:44
1 Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o> writes:
2
3 > got out of hand. Perhaps the goal was laudable, but the methods were
4 > not? (As an aside, I didn't realize that Roy's e-mail was supposed to
5 > be a proctor directive.) Or are people really looking for the proctors
6 > to get involved only when behavior is particularly egregious? Is there
7
8 I find it disappointing (maybe "telling", if one is less charitable) that the
9 Proctors never censured the original poster for either the tone of the
10 message, nor the personal invective it contained, and still haven't. I'd
11 imagine clear violations of the CoC to result in at least a public
12 admonishment and warning.
15 ...jsled
16 http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}