From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] why multilog?
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 12:48:07
1 On Sat, Jul 21, 2001 at 10:27:37AM +0000, Thomas Beaudry wrote:
2 > If you're still looking for a supervise replacement, I just stumbled over
3 > this:
4 >
5 > http://www.tildeslash.com/monit/
6
7 >From reading the README file on the Monit Web site, it looks like Monit does
8 everything we would need and also would be easy to integrate into the system.
9 Jerry, Grant: could you look into monit as you have time and see if it you can
10 find any deficiencies? Otherwise, this looks like a great solution. And it
11 seems a lot less invasive than daemontools.
12
13 Thanks for the link, Thomas! :)
14
15 Best Regards,