From: Andrew Cowie <andrew@×××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bugzilla usage by gentoo-java's doing migration work
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 12:25:29
1 On Fri, 2006-06-23 at 06:50 -0500, Joshua Nichols wrote:
2 > > OK, so - java folks, please, take your java migration overlay bugs
3 > > somewhere else from bugzilla.
4
5 The gentoo-java developers have been working their tails off for over a
6 year to do a massive migration (far broader reaching than the average
7 GCC major version upgrade). That you would turn around and tell them to
8 begone from Gentoo bugzilla with this work is really a bit off colour.
9
10 They deserve every possible accolade we can give them for their
11 dedication to the cause, and every bit of support we can muster to help
12 them see this project through to completion.
13
14 AfC
15 Sydney
18 Andrew Frederick Cowie
19
20 Technology strategy, managing change, establishing procedures,
21 and executing successful upgrades to mission critical business
22 infrastructure.
23
24 http://www.operationaldynamics.com/
25