From: "Tod M. Neidt" <tod@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Ethical Policy
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 11:26:07
1 On Mon, 2002-02-04 at 10:37, David Herbert wrote:
2 > phoney my arse... these ethical questions need answering BEFORE installing
3 > the OS, otherwise how would I be any different from everyone else who uses
4 > m$? Gentoo could be owned by Microsoft for all I know, after all what
5 > better way would there be for m$ to squash Linux than set up their own
6 > distro? Does that sound stupid? Or would it be more stupid to just take it
7 > on trust that Gentoo are the good guys? Answer my concerns and I will send
8 > a very greatful email from my, yet to be installed, gentoo.
11 Hi!
12
13 This question has been addressed previously. See
14 http://lists.gentoo.org/pipermail/gentoo-dev/2001-May/004613.html
15
16 Note to Everyone:
17
18 site:lists.gentoo.org <search term>
19
20 typed in google is a wonderful way to search the mailing lists archive.
21
22 tod -google, google google