From: David Herbert <mail@××××××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Ethical Policy
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 10:38:25
1 phoney my arse... these ethical questions need answering BEFORE installing
2 the OS, otherwise how would I be any different from everyone else who uses
3 m$? Gentoo could be owned by Microsoft for all I know, after all what
4 better way would there be for m$ to squash Linux than set up their own
5 distro? Does that sound stupid? Or would it be more stupid to just take it
6 on trust that Gentoo are the good guys? Answer my concerns and I will send
7 a very greatful email from my, yet to be installed, gentoo.
8
9 ----- Original Message -----
10 From: "Leo Lipelis" <aeoo@g.o>
11 To: <gentoo-dev@g.o>
12 Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 12:58 AM
13 Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Ethical Policy