From: Danny van Dyk <kugelfang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Default useflag cleanups: -apm -foomaticdb -fortran -imlib -motif -oss -xmms
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 22:58:42
1 Am Montag, 5. Juni 2006 18:03 schrieb Stefan Schweizer:
2 > today I would like to propose a few default keywords for removal.
3 keywords?
4
5 > They are outdated and no longer needed on current systems:
6 >
7 > -fortran - Do we really need this outdated language as a default in
8 > gcc?
9 Remove this and you'll break merging of approx. 30% of the ebuild in
10 scientific herd. As long as there is no use-based deps, fortran should
11 stay in default.
12
13 Danny
14 --
15 Danny van Dyk <kugelfang@g.o>
16 Gentoo/AMD64 Project, Gentoo Scientific Project
17 --
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list