From: Dan Armak <danarmak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] eclasses v3 released
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 11:12:13
1 On Monday 01 October 2001 17:56, you wrote:
2 > Yes, and what I meant is that Dan Armak should the only one using them,
3 > period. That means you can't use them.
4 I understand and agree that verwilst (or anyone else) shouldn't be using
5 eclasses or his day-today work and all his ebuilds. I do think he should help
6 me test them, because two testers are always much better than one. I
7 introduced Verwilst to eclasses wih this purpose, perhaps I was wrong to do
8 so on his first day as a Gentoo developer. Since you hink I should do this
9 strictly alone, I will.
10
11 I have treated this project as the future step or kde ebuilds. I understand
12 that this may not necessarily come to pass, I just hope that it will and I
13 work toward that goal. That is, I'm trying to create something good enough to
14 justify a major change. I'm sorry if people misunderstood me.
18 Dan Armak
19 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team
20 Matan, Israel