From: Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] July Council Meeting: Requested Agenda Item
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 23:18:57
1 On Sat, Jun 10, 2006 at 01:13:36PM +0100, Christel Dahlskjaer wrote:
2 > To take an example, there were made up quotes in my GWN interview,
3 > however, nothing of great harm. I believe that time it was a case of
4 > attempting to make it more fun, it is however a worrying trend.
5
6 One of my blog entries was also over-interpreted and included in the
7 GWN without consulting me first, causing a mail storm in my inbox from
8 angry users of xsupplicant:
9
10 http://planet.gentoo.org/developers/brix/2005/11/25/wpa_supplicant_vs_xsupplicant
11
12 Regards,
13 Brix
14 --
15 Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
16 Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd