From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] zoom concerns
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2020 05:51:31
1 On Thu, 2020-04-02 at 10:13 +0800, William Kenworthy wrote:
2 > And I would like to add that sometimes you don't have a choice - if
3 > someone who is paying you says to use zoom, there is no choice
4
5 You always have a choice. You can live poor and happy! ;-)
6
7 > - but I
8 > would rather use gentoo than fire up the MS laptop..
9
10 ...and here's where we disagree. It's better to run risky apps
11 on a throwaway system than let them damage or crack your primary system.
14 Best regards,
15 Michał Górny