From: Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] systemd team consensus?
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 18:44:26
1 On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 2:29 PM, William Hubbs <williamh@g.o> wrote:
2 > I'll keep this short for now unless others here want to see the rest of
3 > my evidence, but What it boils down to is this. As a member of the
4 > systemd team, I have questioned the way we are doing things, multiple
5 > times. I feel that we aren't doing things in the best interest of the
6 > distro as a whole. However, consensus doesn't matter on that team; the
7 > members are expected to do exactly as they are told.
10 I would not say that consensus doesn't matter, but rather that we have
11 reached no consensus, and are rather in a stalemate.
12
13 The team lead (mgorny) seems to strongly oppose making the proposed
14 change. I'm not sure where the other team members stand.