From: George Prowse <cokehabit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 42 "Critical News Reporting" Round Two
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 01:47:00
1 Having organised several Gentoo UK meetings I would like to be advised if
2 anyone has a problem; especially if they dont come or have no idea when,
3 where or what they are.
4
5 George Prowse
6
7 On 11/18/05, Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o> wrote:
8 >
9 > Hi Chris,
10 >
11 > Sorry for the delay in replying. Having a few reliability problems with
12 > my broadband atm.
13 >