From: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××××××.eu>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] new category: games-adventure/
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 17:29:38
1 On 14/07/2013 18:26, Peter Stuge wrote:
2 > I don't think anyone can dispute that there exists a genre called
3 > adventure games..
4
5 How comes scummvm is not in the list then? Just saying.
6
7 Seriously, a category for 10 games is *not* a good idea. There is at
8 least one (scummvm) who could fit there. Not sure if we have rainslick
9 still in tree but it would fit as well.
10
11 Maybe consider adding a few more, and if we reach the 20 games I
12 wouldn't object.
13
14 But 10 are way too few, and a roguelike would *not* fit in the genre to
15 begin with.
18 Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
19 flameeyes@×××××××××.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/