From: Chris PeBenito <pebenito@g.o>
To: "Robin H.Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] initrd
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 05:12:14
1 Well I've been playing with initrd all day, and I came to the conclusion
2 that its not worth the effort try to create an in-house mkinitrd (at
3 least for me to do it). So I'll put it in as sys-apps/mkinitrd, and add
4 an optional selinux patch to it. I pulled it myself from the rawhide
5 src rpm I got from rpmfind.net. What is the preferred/correct way of
6 handling this? Should I have the ebuild pull the src.rpm and do the
7 rpm2targz magic in src_unpack, or should I just extract the tarball from
8 it myself, and put it on distfiles?
9