From: Viktor Lakics <lakicsv@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Fast NAT-Solution
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 13:45:18
1 I think you can have internet-connection sharing out-of the box in
2 Mandrake. If you want it on Gentoo, you might want to take a look at
3 their solution, and use their rpms...
4
5 Viktor
6 On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 06:31:34PM +0200, Sebastian Werner wrote:
7
8 > Hey gentoo-developer,
9 >
10 > is there anybody who has worked some time with iptables. I need a
11 > solution to get a network in the internet. I have read some material
12 > about security and so on, but there is not so much about NAT. I want
13 > that all ports (http, https, ftp, pop3, smtp) and all requests go to all
14 > the network-clients. I don't want to study a more than 100 page book for
15 > this smart solution (under windows I must only activate internet
16 > connection sharing - I want this for linux)
17 >
18 > Ok I am a bad guy, please help me if you have a minute to much today,
19 >
20 > Thanks,
21 >
22 > Sebastian