From: Andrew Savchenko <bircoph@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: CoC (Was: Re: Facilitating user contributed ebuilds (Was: [gentoo-dev] The future of the Sunrise project))
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2016 06:21:45
1 Hi!
2
3 On Wed, 8 Jun 2016 22:07:06 -0700 Daniel Campbell wrote:
4
5 > There are some of us against GitHub and/or other commercial outfits, so
6 > that's not a problem. We offer some mirrors on GitHub, and some devs
7 > host things on there, but it's nothing officially endorsed or otherwise
8 > required by Gentoo.
9 >
10 > In fact I recently deleted my repos and account over the Code of Conduct
11 > fiasco, but that's a whole 'nother topic. :P
12
13 Do you mean github's Code of Conduct? Looks like I missed some
14 change there.
15
16 Best regards,
17 Andrew Savchenko