From: Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] February 2014 QA policy updates
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 21:46:40
1 On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 5:07 PM, Chris Reffett <creffett@g.o> wrote:
2 > This does not affect sys-boot/grub's USE=multislot, as that
3 > does not mangle the SLOT value like the others (as I understand it).
4
5 Right. USE=multislot on grub just toggles the renaming of the grub-foo
6 commands to grub2-foo, in case someone (like me) prefers the upstream
7 naming convention. There is also a conditional blocker on
8 sys-boot/grub:0. The SLOT value is always '2'.
9
10 I would be happy to rename the use flag if anyone else has a better name for it.