From: Agostino Sarubbo <ago@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Theo Anderson <telans@××××××.de>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Continuous integration on GURU
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 11:30:20
1 On giovedì 22 aprile 2021 12:22:00 CEST Theo Anderson wrote:
2 > On the subject of many bugs, there are now almost 150 open bugs
3 > assigned to guru@g.o. With this has come quite an email avalanche
4 > for which I think people must have set up mail filters by now. I
5 > imagine this means that bugs will no longer get the same
6 > amount of attention as they used to. To increase the visibility do you
7 > think it would be a good idea to CC or assign the bugs to the specific
8 > package maintainers rather than guru@g.o?
9
10 Hello Theo,
11
12 I'm fine to assign directly and/or cc'ing guru@. For now I'm following the
13 guidelines but it takes one second to change it.
14 Please discuss this internally and let me know if I have to change the
15 assignee.
16
17 Agostino