From: Sven Wegener <swegener@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] use.force support
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 01:28:53
1 On Mon, Jun 13, 2005 at 06:56:43PM -0400, Ned Ludd wrote:
2 > I'm in favor of this. Would you mind calling it package.autouse,
3 > package.use.auto or are you set on .force?
4
5 As Mike already wrote those names are too confusing with the automatic
6 activated USE flags. We already had some suggestions in this thread, but
7 none of them actually matched the purpose of the file. At least in my
8 opinion. use.force matches it best, but the "force" part is a quite hard
9 term. How about use.profile? Because these USE flags are activated or
10 needed by the profile.
13 Sven Wegener
14 Gentoo Linux Developer
15 http://www.gentoo.org/