From: "Olivier CrĂȘte" <tester@g.o>
To: Heinrich Wendel <lanius@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Glep 23 and glep 5
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 20:14:05
1 Hi,
2
3 I though the idea of glep 5 was to put in one place the stuff that
4 doesn't change.. To simplify, not make it more complicated... with
5 things for versions and flags and I dont know what, it becomes more
6 complicated.. That said, I agree that this problem could not have been
7 forseen when glep 5 was written, but the current content of both gleps
8 are currently incompatible.
9