From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Mikle Kolyada <zlogene@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Dropping ia64/ppc/sparc profiles to dev/exp
Date: Mon, 08 May 2017 20:41:23
1 Am Montag, 8. Mai 2017, 21:08:26 CEST schrieb Mikle Kolyada:
2
3 > > The easiest solution is for the arch team to remove keywords until they
4 > > have a reasonable response time again. And if the arch team doesn't do
5 > > that by itself, well, ...
6 > >
7 > > Having one-man teams block everybody else hurts Gentoo as a whole.
8 >
9 > We have appropriate hardware if people wanna do the work, jut go & make
10 > things better :), I do not think someone from existing arch teams has
11 > something against that
12
13 I'm sorry, but I can think of about a dozen things where my Gentoo time is
14 spent in a more useful way.
15
16 (With useful being not so much defined with what I personally find fun, but with
17 what brings Gentoo and its userbase forward.)
18
19 Prove to me that more than 10 persons are interested in Gentoo on any of sh,
20 s390, m68k, ia64, sparc.
23 Andreas K. Hüttel
24 dilfridge@g.o
25 Gentoo Linux developer (council, perl, libreoffice)