From: Mikael Hallendal <hallski@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Proposed Issuetracker via PEST
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 12:35:16
1 Hi!
2 ---
3
4 To stop this endless debate on issue tracking (which won't go nowhere in
5 current state).
6
7 Can someone start a thread on our requirements for this system so that
8 we other can fill in. I would do it myself if it wasn't that I have very
9 little time this week...
10
11 After we have a list of requirements it should be easy to rule out those
12 systems that doesn't meet them and make an assumption to effort to make
13 those systems come to a point where we like them.
14
15 This approach will get us somewhere much quicker than everyone telling
16 again and again how great there preffered issue tracker is.
17
18 Regards,
19 Mikael Hallendal
23 Mikael Hallendal
24 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team Leader
25 CodeFactory AB, Stockholm, Sweden