From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] What is the procedure for requesting a new eselect module?
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 14:17:19
1 >>>>> On Mon, 9 May 2016, waltdnes wrote:
2
3 > I've cobbled together a bash script that resembles an eselect
4 > module, to list/set cpu speeds on my netbook and notebook. It may be
5 > useful to a lot of other people. The script is a bit ugly looking,
6 > but it has done the job for me for several months. Some may prefer
7 > to treat it as "proof of concept" and do a re-write in python or C
8 > or whatever. Given its function, it seems logical to make it an
9 > eselect module. Anyhow, what is the procedure to follow up this
10 > idea?
11
12 We have a developer guide:
13 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Eselect/Developer_guide