From: Don Seiler <rizzo@g.o>
To: Jon Portnoy <avenj@g.o>
Cc: Brett Simpson <simpsonb@××××××××××××××××××.org>, Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo for production servers.
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 15:34:02
1 I've mentioned this before but Oracle also only officially supports SUSE
2 and RHAS. Mainly because of the less "variable" (I suppose one could
3 say "fluid") nature of those distros. I can definitely see that point
4 of view.
5
6 So, regardless of Gartner's past FUD, this isn't a totally wacky notion.
7
8 Don.
9