From: Joshua Baergen <joshuabaergen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] tentative x86 arch team glep
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 17:14:50
1 Sven Vermeulen wrote:
4 > MAINTENANCE="~x86" # Maintainer uses x86, package not deemed stable
8 I would even suggest not indicating maintainer arch at all. If ATs are
9 going to be responsible for keywording we should blackbox the process to
10 ward off assumptions and laziness. Whether the maintainer thinks it's
11 stable or not on x86 should not affect the AMD64 AT, or even the x86 AT
12 for that matter.
13
14 We could even boil it down to M_STABLE="yes"|"no" at that point
15 (suggestions for variable name welcome).
18 Joshua Baergen
19 --
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list