From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Projects and subproject status
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 20:22:03
1 William L. Thomson Jr. kirjoitti:
2 >
3 > No clue on ETA. I will take a peek/poke at it. I need to double check,
4 > but pretty sure icedtea might still need sun-jdk to build. Even if that
5 > is not the case, things like the plugin and other non-open aspects
6 > aren't available yet in icedtea. So there is still much left to be
7 > desired.
10 The whole reason for icedtea to exist is to have a version of OpenJDK
11 that doesn't require sun-jdk to build. You can also have a plugin with
12 the use of gcjwebplugin.
13
14 Regards,
15 Petteri