From: Zach Forrest <diatribe@××××.ca>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] standards/conventions? (LDPATH, include files)
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 14:47:12
1 Missed one thing...
2
3 When should a file be added to env.d? The package I'm putting together,
4 by default, puts its libraries in /usr/lib? I've noticed that packages
5 like mozilla put their libraries in something like /usr/lib/mozilla/lib.
6 I know when unpacking mozilla it stores its libraries in the lib
7 subdirectory of mozilla, so would this be an indication of when to add a
8 file to env.d? In other words, should I accept the default location and
9 then, if the default is not the standard /usr/lib, add a file to env.d?
10
11 Thanks.
12
13 Dan Armak wrote: