From: Thomas Cort <tcort@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Improving Gentoo User Relations
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 11:36:15
1 Perhaps we should have a page explaining all of the ways someone can
2 help / contribute to Gentoo. There is no central place (that I know of)
3 for finding out what you can do as a user to make your favorite
4 distribution become even better. The Free Software Foundation has a nice
5 page here: http://www.gnu.org/help/help.html I was thinking we could
6 have something similar to that for Gentoo. The list would include stuff
7 like becoming an AT/HT, becoming a dev, writing documentation,
8 translating docs, linking to Gentoo.org from your blog/website, telling
9 your friends, starting a Gentoo user group, fixing bugs, writing good
10 bug reports, answering questions on the forums/irc/ml, giving away
11 Gentoo CDs, buying t-shirts from the Gentoo store, etc, etc.
12
13 -tcort
14 --
15 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list