From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Video4Linux and linux headers
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 02:03:57
1 On Sunday 17 April 2005 08:07 pm, Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò wrote:
2 > Now what? I'm going to ask here what to do with this. I think the right way
3 > should be adding v4l to base/use.mask and then -v4l on
4 > default-linux/use.mask, as it's strictly-linux thing.
5
6 this probably falls along side the USE refactoring someone else suggested
7 where we use.mask everything in base/use.mask that is arch-specific and only
8 unmask in appropriate profiles
9 -mike
12 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list