From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Video4Linux and linux headers
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 09:59:28
1 On Monday 18 April 2005 04:04, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > this probably falls along side the USE refactoring someone else suggested
3 > where we use.mask everything in base/use.mask that is arch-specific and
4 > only unmask in appropriate profiles
5 So what? This, imho, should be done also for alsa and oss (just to take media
6 useflags which I'm more used to handle), which are linux (and obsd/nbsd, in
7 case of oss) specific.
8
9 I can get a list of flags to mask/unmask, if this is feasible, and commit them
10 in the next days, cleaning up deps.
13 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
14 http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/