From: Rolf Eike Beer <eike@×××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, net-mail@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] What is the source for https://dev.gentoo.org/~hollow/distfiles/genqmail-*
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 12:48:55
1 > > > > Please pick this up and move it somewhere into Gentoo git
2 > > > > infrastructure. I can transfer ownership to the Github Gentoo
3 > > > > organization if you would like.
4 > > > > Afterwards I just need someone to push the button and create a new
5 > > > > snapshot from that (preferably together with a git tag).
6 > > >
7 > > > Is there really a reason to do that? Since you're maintaining it, just
8 > > > keep
9 > > > it on your gh.
10 > >
11 > > I just want to prevent that the same thing happens again.
12 >
13 > I don't see a difference between a stale repo on your GitHub account
14 > and a stale repo on Gentoo Infra. Except the former is easy to fork,
15 > and the latter we have in dozens, and nobody knows what to do with them.
16
17 Then let's at least move it into the Gentoo org on GitHub and give me push
18 access like it is for tatt.
19
20 Eike