From: Gokturk Yuksek <gokturk@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Project: Gentoostats
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2017 09:29:45
Hi everyone,

I'm happy to announce the launch of the Gentoostats project.

Gentoostats is a client-server software that collects various statistics
from Gentoo machines. It's been written as part of the Google Summer of
Code 2011 but unfortunately wasn't deployed. The main intention of this
project is to take over the development of gentoostats, have it deployed
on Gentoo infra and maintain it.

Despite the 5 years of inactivity, the software remains surprisingly
functional. The source code is located here[0]. The ebuilds are located
in my overlay[1] currently but I'm hoping to make a release and move the
package to the tree in the coming days.

I invite anyone who is interested to add themselves to the project.

Best Regards,

--
gokturk

[0] https://gitweb.gentoo.org/proj/gentoostats.git/