From: "Vadim A. Misbakh-Soloviov" <mva@×××.name>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in games-strategy/openxcom: openxcom-1.0.0.ebuild metadata.xml Manifest ChangeLog
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 20:50:54
1 В письме от Сб, 14 июня 2014 20:06:54 пользователь hasufell написал:
2 > Maxim Koltsov (maksbotan):
3 > <...>
4
5 What about adding such checks in repoman?
6
7 P.S.
8
9 > Did you get a review from the games team?
10
11 You're right in all remarks, but Maxim is just proxy here.
12 And I'm not sure if original maintainer reads -dev. So, you'd probably address
13 remarks him.
14
15 // Although, we're already forwarded this email to him.
18 Best regsrds,
19 mva