From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Cc: gnome <gnome@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] News item about Gnome 3.8
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 12:02:15
1 On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 2:52 AM, Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o> wrote:
2 >>>>>> On Tue, 22 Oct 2013, Pacho Ramos wrote:
3 >
4 >> Lets compare it with the 2.32 one that looks to were valid in the
5 >> past:
6 >
7 > That we had less than optimal news items in the past doesn't mean that
8 > we shouldn't do better now.
9
10 I also think that the need to move to systemd is certainly worth a mention.
11
12 I don't think news items need to be completely self-contained, but
13 they should include any significant issues. Changing an init system
14 and re-configuring all your daemons is certainly a significant issue.
15
16 Rich