From: Mike Doty <kingtaco@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 17:03:52
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 08:30:46 -0800 Mike Doty <kingtaco@g.o>
3 > wrote:
4 >> Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
5 >>> On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 07:44:16 -0800 Mike Doty <kingtaco@g.o>
6 >>> wrote:
7 >>>> PMS: Deadlines and interested parties.
8 >>> Can the Council provide a list of other projects that have had
9 >>> deadlines imposed upon them by Gentoo?
10 >>>
11 >> You can do your own research; I have no idea if someone maintains
12 >> such a list, nor is it relevant to the topic.
13 >
14 > Well, as far as I can remember, there aren't any. Which makes me wonder
15 > why PMS is considered so much more important than anything else...
16 >
17 And it's still not relevant. Council logs will be available for your
18 reading pleasure.
19
20 --Mike
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list