From: Christel Dahlskjaer <christel@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] What would Freud say? New developer; Mike Kelly!
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 23:26:39
1 Hailing from Pittsburgh, PA, the cognitive science department at
2 Carnegie Mellon University comes Mike Kelly aka pioto. Already known by
3 some of us from his excellent work on dynusers[1] during this years
4 Summer of Code he now comes onboard to put it in the tree and
5 maintaining it, apart from having implemented GLEP 27 he has previously
6 contributed some ebuilds, such as net-im/zephyr. He'll no doubt take up
7 some more interesting stuff besides dynusers, that is, if he finds time.
8 Although he is taking a gap year before returning as a fourth year
9 student at CMU he keeps busy by doing watersports. Yes, watersports. I
10 took a double take at that one, before realising he was talking about
11 water polo and swimming. He comes prepared, Boy Scout and all!
12
13 I of course am most thrilled to find that we've another developer with a
14 keen interest in the human brain, he may not be able to read your mind
15 but he does speak bash, C, C++, Java, Perl and some sml.
16
17 So yeah, buy him a pint and welcome him onboard!
20 $a="gentoo.org"; Christel Dahlskjaer | christel@$a | www.$a
21 Gentoo Developeress - User Relations, Developer Relations, Gentoo/MIPS,
22 Gentoo/Alpha, PR, Events, Release Engineering, Conflict Resolution, Recruitment
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list