From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for April
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 17:04:11
1 On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 12:24:06 -0400
2 Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> wrote:
3 > Well, from what I can gather, he only *thinks* he knows what was going
4 > on and he's filled in the blanks himself with whatever ideas he's come
5 > up with on his own. If he really does have the logs, he wouldn't be
6 > spouting off at the mouth since he would know that there's nothing
7 > damning in there, at all.
8
9 I know that you and kingtaco threatened to remove a fellow Council
10 member's access if he didn't go along with you on whatever it was you
11 were discussing. If there's nothing damning in there, why would you do
12 such a thing?
13
14 > I'm not sure I follow what you're saying here. Are you saying that
15 > Gentoo developers would lose trust in us because we are keeping our
16 > word to people who spoke to us in confidence? Are you referring to a
17 > potential leak?
18
19 There is nothing stopping you from posting a several paragraph summary
20 of whatever it was that was being discussed. Leave gaps for
21 confidential things as appropriate, but don't use it as an excuse for
22 burying the whole thing as you're trying to do here.
25 Ciaran McCreesh